So I've been nominated for the above award by (I cant believe through the powers of social media I don't know real names!!) haptonmeadow, which frankly, amazes me, because it still amuses me that people still read about 'a northern lass who hasn't got a clue of what to do'!! So thank you very much.
I apparently have to nominate 15 others people and their blogs, which is going to be tricky because im not even sure I read that many blogs!! Before I do however, I must say there are so many people who I am in contact with on Twitter on a regular basis who though they don't have blogs, sometimes their twitter feeds are like mini blogs. But anyway, here goes:
1. Gnowangerup Cottage
So... I managed 13.
Next apparently I have to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I have personal space issues - my friends sent me this picture to try and put on a t-shirt:
3. I have a terrible potty mouth, thankfully the children know never ever to swear and don't copy me!
4. I play the ukulele - not well but I play it! (here is a little rendition for you, if you get to the end of it you'll notice point number 3 above come into play):
5. I have 5 tattoos they can all be covered, you'd never know I had them.
6. I'm 33 and I have a dolls house that I wont let my 7 year old daughter anywhere near!
7. and finally...my Mr husband is my one and only. He is my kiteflyer who keeps me grounded when my head is flighting around in the clouds. He brought me back from the ashes of bad times and I love that man beyond words (you may now be sick if you wish):
Bye for now & happy planting xx